Friday, August 31, 2012

Cape Cod Wrap Up

After our hospital visit, Madeline had several days of feeling puny. We took little trips to the beach but mainly just kind of hung around the house. 

We met with her pediatrician this week and it looks like we'll be going for round two of tubes end of September. We talked about the febrile seizures and how to handle them in the future, should she have another one. We also got emergency medicine in case she has a prolonged one. I talked with her daycare to educate them as well. Hopefully it's not something we have to deal with again, but since she's had two, we want to be as prepared as possible.  It was such a relief when she got her appetite back and her smiles! 

Here are a few more photos from our week in Chatham!

Cousins!


Sweet hugs!



Maddie and Nana collecting shells

Who doesn't love a good popsicle?

Take my popsicle, and I will cut you.





 
Beachwalk with daddy

 Our little family

Seriously? The camera is in my face again? I'm trying to chillax, mom.

We took family pics on a windy, sunny morning. Unfortunately, most of them were duds. Here's a few salvageable ones.



And finally, one of our sweet girl on our first day of vacation. So joyful!

1 comment:

  1. I love the last picture, my fav!!
    And seriously, no good family shots, super sad, but the one of the two of us is cute :)

    ReplyDelete