Mercedes turned 20 yesterday- I cannot believe it. Even though my little sister has been taller than me for a long time and is a junior in college I still think of her as my "baby" sister. I am very proud of Mercedes. She is doing well at GEorgeotwn and is headed to Disney World in the Fall to intern. She'll be working in one of the theme parks and taking an environmental biology class. Since Chris is gone this week, we celebrated with dinner on Saturday at her favorite--The Melting Pot. I think we're at five straight birthdays here. Mom and us below.
The house is moving quick. The framers have just under two weeks left--it's starting to look like a real house now!
Chris is in Ireland and we miss him. Madeline face-timed with him tonight and kept waving and blowing him kisses. I know she will be so happy to see him on Friday when we pick him up. As will I!
Happy Wednesday!
The house is looking good!
ReplyDelete