Thursday, July 26, 2012

Almost done framing!

The framing process is winding down- and I'm really excited to move to the next stages. Next week, we've got our electrician, plumber and HVAC guys coming. We'll start laying brick in 2 weeks! Here's where we stand today.



I forgot how many trips to Lowe's we took last time we were building. It's the same thing this time. There's always something you have to pick out or plan for. Right now, we're making our decisions for shingles, plumbing fixtures and flooring. We've already chosen brick/stone, kitchen cabinets and windows/doors.

For some reason, Madeline really enjoys Lowe's. She spent ten minutes "washing her hands" the other night.


Her new thing to do is riding in the back of the cart. She knows that if she stands up, the cart stops. She has to sit on her bottom to get a ride. Being the child that she is, she likes to see how far up on her knees she can get before I stop the cart. Always pushing her limits and testing her boundaries!!

No comments:

Post a Comment