I wish I had every Wednesday off! This week we had a great break in the middle of the week from work. We had a cook-out with nana and grandpa Hughes and Kyle and Danielle brought Hudson over. Madeline loves "baby" and "Hussen" (as she calls him.) The two swam in the pool together.
Proud daddy Kyle
Our family
This picture cracks me up. Danielle and I are trying to get the kiddos together and they are both leaning as far as possible away from each other. I'm sure that will all change in about 15 years!
This week we started framing the house and it's going up quick. Here's a picture of the kitchen area.
As for Madeline, she's a riot. She is the only child I've met who likes to clean. She LOVES it. She purposefully spills her milk so that she can clean it up and throw the paper towel away. She finds random things to clean (windows, doors, etc.) and does it pretty well, considering she's only 18 months old.
She's also really big into dressing herself right now. She likes to layer her shorts. Tonight she ran around the house with a Winnie the Pooh jean skirt over two pairs of shorts. She was so thick, we could barely strap her in her seat for dinner! As you can see below, she also has a thing for her "hair bows". Here she is playing with them. I see lots of dress-up in her future!
No comments:
Post a Comment