Madeline is officially 18 months old in 2 days- WOW! She is SUCH a big girl. She is very very independent and talking up a storm. Because she didn't get her first tooth until her first birthday, we've had a nightmarish last month. She got 7 (yes, 7!) teeth in the last 5 weeks. All 4 molars, 2 on the bottom and a third on the top. Needless to say, she's been pretty cranky.
When she's not cutting a tooth (you know, like once every 12 days) she is in a pretty agreeable mood. It is so fun to see her smile and laugh; she really cracks Chris and I up a lot of times. You never know what you're going to get with her and I love it.
Riding in the cars at the mall. Daddy says these are a "cesspool" of germs, but we still let her ride the cars once in awhile. I mean, the child goes to daycare. Talk about cesspool.
Putting her quarters in and pushing "go!"
Playing outside is a big activity. This week we got a new water toy, which she loves.
Here's her reaction to seeing it for the first time.
A little scared, not sure she wants to go near the water.
Very into it!
Helping nana water her flowers; she likes to use both cans at the same time.
On a side note, one of my college room mates is getting married in 2 weeks. This past weekend was her bachelorette party. It was really great seeing all of the girls, though I learned that I can no longer keep up like I used to. I was ZONKED by 11pm, but hung in there til about 2:30. Congrats Taryn-can't wait to celebrate with you in 2 weeks!
The bachelorette and her random gift
One of my dearest friends, and another room mate, Katy
No comments:
Post a Comment