Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Birthday Party Fun

On Sunday, we went to Lexington to celebrate Dane's third birthday. Madeline had a blast! The party was at a great park with a big playground.

 Dane opening his presents from Maddie and Stella



Madeline eating a special treat- ice-cream! She's very serious here because we stopped feeding her to take the picture!

Swinging!

 Going down the slide with daddy


Happy birthday Dane! We love you!


We've decided that Madeline is a daredevil. She's not afraid of anything. You cannot take your eye off of her for a minute.  She'll climb anything in sight, run anywhere, etc. I'm happy she's curious and creative, but it's a little scary too.  For example:

Madeline has been doing this and laughing. I think she might be attempting a forward roll. (She is not usually on her chair.)  I'm planning to put her in 'mommy and me' gymnastics later in the summer and I think she'll love it!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for coming to Dane's party! Your cars presents were a HIT!! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait until you can show this picture to all her boyfriends... :)

    ReplyDelete