Baby M is 37 weeks- less than 3 weeks until her due date! We went to the doctor yesterday and were told that my body is starting to prepare itself for labor. She's not quite ready to come out yet- I think she's pretty warm and cozy- but hopefully she will come out soon!
Chris and I have been busy getting ready- the hospital bag is packed, the room is complete, etc! I am starting to get a little nervous about the big day. Its hard not knowing when baby M will decide to enter the world. I've been wrapping up all of my projects at work in preparation for being gone for 12 weeks. I won't want to think about work while I'm at home with our sweet baby!
I must admit I am totally into all things monogrammed. Look at these cute onesies and burp clothes friends have picked up for Maddie.

I can't believe Madeline will be here anytime.... HOW EXCITING.... get as much rest as you can... CHris too...I'm so looking forward to meeting my second grandchild.. Love Nana Hughes
ReplyDeleteDont be scared at all! It's was so easy with Soley and I know it will be for you too!
ReplyDeleteSo exciting that she will be here soon! You're going to do great, don't worry! I love the monogrammed stuff too - so cute!
ReplyDeleteLoved reading about all the wonderful showers & sweet gifts you have gotten for little Maddie. So, so happy for you and Chris. You're going to be wonderful parents! - Stovall
ReplyDeleteI am getting so so excited to meet my sweet niece! Everyday i think, maybe she will come today!! Love you and Chris so much, you will be awesome parents!!
ReplyDeleteLove laura