Sunday, December 19, 2010

38 weeks! Christmas gift or New Year's Baby?

Happy Wednesday!

Madeline has hit 38 weeks- we are officially 10 from her due date. At 38 weeks, most babies weigh about 6.8 lbs and are over 19 inches long. We'll know soon if baby Hughes is close to these measurements.

I had "false labor" on Sunday. I had some pretty regular contractions and was certain I was going into labor...but then they spaced out and...no baby came. :( I guess she is going to stay warm a little longer. So- back to the waiting game. I'm not sure if we'll have a Christmas gift or a 2011 baby- we shall see! I go back to the doctor tomorrow morning and we'll see how much progress I've made since my last visit.

Here's a pic of the bump at 38 weeks:

So I know you're thinking..."she's huge." I know, right? I think the same thing. I literally double in size every time I look in a mirror.

While we were taking pictures, Stella wanted one as well.


Chris, Stella and I are all anxiously awaiting the next member of our family!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season!

1 comment:

  1. Oh What Fun... not much longer..can't wait to meet Madeline!!! Maybe she will be a Christmas baby!!!! Love Nana Hughes

    ReplyDelete