Our sweet daughter was born Monday night, December 27th at 8:37 pm. The experience of being in actual labor was a little more difficult than I expected...but definitely worth it! Chris and my mom were fantastic during the delivery and the rest of our family was so supportive throughout the day and our hospital stay.
Maddie clocked in at 6 lbs, 8 oz and was 19.5 inches. She's perfect in every way! Chris and I came home on Wednesday and survived our first night with the sweet girl. Here are a few pictures from Madeline's first days...





Madeline is so sweet... You and doing great for first time parents.. surviving on little sleep is hard.... I am sure each day will be a bit easier...Love to you all... Nana Hughes
ReplyDeleteBrittney, so glad to read an update and see so many pictures! So precious! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteBrittney & Chris, such a beautiful little girl. I think she looks like you, Brittney. I usually can tell right away (my record is pretty good a guessing who they look like early in their life)
ReplyDeleteLove to all...Aunt Germaine
Congrats Brittney and Chris! Madeline is so precious! Enjoy every sweet moment...and take naps!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Chris and Brittney. Madeline looks so precious. Remember to sleep when she sleeps. We can't wait to meet her.
ReplyDeleteCongrats again, we love her so much, and you guys too!!!
ReplyDeleteMadeline is a doll - a perfect clone of her cute little momma!! I can't wait to see her when Kim & I bring you dinner. So, so happy for & Chris. Cherish each and every moment you're able to be home with her. Your 'Humana family' misses you! Talk to you soon~ Stovall
ReplyDelete