Tuesday, December 7, 2010

36 weeks & maternity pics

Madeline is 36 weeks- only a few days away from 37 weeks and being considered "full-term." I go to the doctor on Friday and I'm hoping that she'll be able to tell me if Maddie has turned or not. She should have by now...fingers crossed! I've been trying to judge by her kicks and movements but I really cannot be certain!

Chris and I got a "sneak peek" of our maternity pics from our photographer. They are in an online viewing gallery that you can find here: http://amandagravesphotography.com/viewing/

Click on Maternity and then our album should appear. Password is brittney. I am excited to get the rest of the images soon! Let me know what you think!

Happy Tuesday!



3 comments:

  1. Your pictures are so beautiful! You both look so happy! She'll be here before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures turned out great!! You both are so cute!! I cannot wait to meet little Maddie and very soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your pictures. They will be very special to you always. Can't wait to see Maddie! Love to all, Germaine

    ReplyDelete