Saturday, October 6, 2018

Sydney Girl is FIVE!

I blinked. And then, suddenly, our baby, our littlest, our last ... turned FIVE. And she starts college tomorrow. Ha!

Sydney came in like a wrecking ball and she has never looked back!




From the womb, she was so incredibly active.  My OB even commented, "You've got a wild one."

And she was. And still is. 

Always climbing, always jumping, always running.




Sydney is the wild card in our family. She's unlike the three of us - she's spontaneous and you truly cannot guest what she's thinking or what her next move is. It makes life exciting!



We made the decision to start her in Kindergarten a year early and it's been the best decision for her. She loves school and all of the friends she's made. Her teacher describes her as "fun and social." 





When I think of Sydney, I think of SWEET. She never hesitates to tell me that she loves me or if she thinks I like pretty. She is kind and a good friend.

Sydney, you are an absolute LIGHT in my life. You make me laugh every single day and I am so so thankful for you. For your humor, for your spunk, for your love. 

Happy birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment