Monday, October 8, 2018

Life Lately

When I wasn't traveling in September, I was home having lots of fun with the family!

We introduced Claire to Pizza King.



I got to have lunch with both girls.




I spend time at the girls school every Tuesday working in both of their classrooms and I really enjoy seeing them with their friends. They are so sweet!
Sydney started school with a bit of an advantage. She knows a lot of older kids from the neighborhood, from pre-school and from Maddie's friends so she went in knowing several kids in her class. Madeline's buddy Emerson has a little brother, Sawyer, who sits right next to Syd. This pic is of her and Ryder - his older twin siblings are some of Maddie's really good friends so she had played with Ryder before school as well. In some ways it's been easier with her starting school than it was with Madeline. Even though she's young, I knew she was in excellent hands and would have a ton of familiar faces.




Maddie played traffic guard with grandpa one weekend at church.


We took a spin on Connor and Preston's golf cart.



We played with a lot of friends.

The girls helped me get prepared for my busiest months of the year.


They are a perfect pair. Where Maddie is serious and organized, Sydney is spontaneous and light-hearted. They balance each other out really well.


We've been hanging more with our neighbors. Maddie and David went to preschool together and then have had Kindergarten, First grade and Second grade together. They are great friends!

And that's a wrap on September! I am finally caught up on this blog and now can move forward with normal postings! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment