Saturday, February 10, 2018

Wrapping up January!

I mentioned in the last post I flew down to Florida for a long weekend with the travel agency. It was a retreat for Senior Agents. We got to have a fun weekend trying new restaurants, visiting new hotels, and playing. I flew down but actually rode back with my sister. She was down there working for the week (she likes to work every couple of months to retain her cast member benefits.) I figured it would be a nice fun ride home chatting having some sister bonding time.

Or not. She's actually under the blanket sleeping. That was fine. 

I did the same thing a bit later. We understand each other. 

While I was playing researching, Chris was back home with the girls. They loved having him back!


We had a somewhat warm day and jumped on the trampoline for a bit. The static was REAL.



We've been playing lots of games right now. Current favorites are Headbands and Fibber.

And, of course, lots of gymnastics. Sydney is usually upside down more than she is right side up!

Big weekend planned with lots of fun things on the agenda!

No comments:

Post a Comment