Seven. S-E-V-E-N.
We have a seven year old.
On 12 - 27 - 2010, we became parents for the first time. Madeline Lea Hughes, you came out and our lives changed!
You were "small" for your age (and still are!) but always so delightfully chubby.
You loved your pacifier and cried for three days when we took it away.
You are still stubborn! That quality comes from your mama.
You love pizza, and you love love love treats! (That comes from your daddy!)
You have loved to shop since the moment you could walk.
You might have more shopping stamina than I do!
You are ALL girl. You loves dresses, sandals, lip gloss, and anything with glitter!
You are a very good big sister to Sydney. She really looks up to you!
Both you kindergarten and first grade teachers noted that you are a very good friend. I love this quality about you. You have a lot of very special friendships!
I love to read and play board games with you!
You are a determined little gal that we know will do great things. We love you Madeline!











No comments:
Post a Comment