Saturday, August 13, 2016

Life lately.

Life lately has been a whirlwind for us. We're preparing for Kindergarten, we celebrated a birthday, we've played with as many friends as possible, and Chris and I had a date night with new friends.

Let's walk through...

Two of Maddie's best friends from Star Academy Preschool are headed to different elementary schools so we spent some time with Audrey and Stella.



We celebrated Tia's birthday at, where else, The Melting Pot!

The girls went grocery shopping with me.

And smiled for pictures!

We invited our neighbors (to the side and across the street) over for some water slide fun!

And they came back later for s'mores!

A girl in my bunco group invited us to dinner and to the Ropes Course. We didn't know these neighbors well at first but we had a great time having dinner and doing the Mega Quest Ropes Course together! 

Our cousins came to town and we had ice cream.

Kathryn came in town and we had our GNO!


Mom and I squeezed in a few more walks.

My parents caught a turtle and the girls loved playing with him for a day before we released him back in the woods.


And - be still my heart - this one had Tigers in Training at her new school. We went in for orientation this past Monday.

And met Stripes!
 Rylan (our Star friend), Lizzy (our neighbor) and Madison (across the street) ready for Kindergarten!

The class of 2029! 


Y'all. I don't know if I'm ready for this. I thought I was and then I got a little teary at orientation when the principal was talking. It seems like just yesterday she was snuggling on my chest! I am so excited for her but nervous too. We meet her teacher on Monday night and school starts on Wednesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment