Last Friday was our annual date night to the Bourbon and Wine Festival! We love going to this fundraiser every year.
And! We finally got some friends to come with us!
The festival has a lot of different distilleries and wineries that come and sample their products. We get to eat, drink, walk around the gardens and socialize. It's a great time!
A few things about the girls. Maddie hasn't had a bad day yet and is still LOVING kindergarten.
She likes to work next to me in my office while I work.
Her favorite thing outside of school is playing Guess Who. No exaggeration, I think I've played about 2,145 games of Guess Who since I bought it.
And!! We've had some other big changes in our house! Sydney is ALMOST potty trained (we're on day four with no accidents!!) AND she got a big girl bed! No more cribs in this house!
Hoping to declare ourselves officially diaper free very soon! :)










No comments:
Post a Comment