Monday, March 21, 2016

A sleepover with friends and great-grandma's home!

We had a fun weekend (well, except for our beloved CATS losing in the tournament!) with friends and family.

On Friday, Chris went out with some buddies so Danielle and I let the kids have Chik Fil A and a sleepover.  They had a blast! 






Danielle and I had just gotten the little girls buckled in their car seats when we saw Maddie getting Hudson in his car seat. 


Saturday morning my mom and I took the girls to visit my grandma who just got home from Florida.



That night we let the girls dye Easter eggs. Sydney cracked every single one of hers, but she didn't mind. She still had a blast!

On Sunday afternoon Maddie had some princess time with our neighbor friends.

That night, we played a rousing game of Hide and Seek. Sydney and I crammed in the bathroom linen closet and Chris and Maddie got such a kick of me folded over pretzel-style in this tiny space.

Then Maddie and I squeezed in a bath tub.

On Monday, Sydney had a blast shopping with nana and grandpa. 

What a fun weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment