Saturday night, Chris and I headed out for the wedding of one of my girlfriends, Carla. Carla and I met at Humana seven years ago when we worked on the same team. I've talked about my "work girls" before; even though we are all on different teams we still meet once a month to catch-up.
My mom came over to watch the girls and Chris and I headed downtown to Copper and Kings Distillery for the wedding. It was so fun!!
Ashley came in town from Texas! So excited for her to move to St. Louis soon!!
Chris and I ignoring Lauren photo-bombing us.
Enjoying drinks and guacamole on the patio while Carla and Joel take pictures.
Our original work team all together again!
The cake topper read "Finally" since Carla and Joel have been dating for years! :)
Getting ready to eat dinner - the girls sat together...
So the other side of the table looked like this.
Back to the patio to enjoy the sunset!
Such a fun night celebrating Carla and Joel. My mom got the girls to bed and even helped me catch up on some laundry - thanks mom!!












No comments:
Post a Comment