Today, I'm catching up on A TON of pictures I have on my phone. So bear with me…
We've been playing a lot with our new toys.
Maddie went shopping with her money from her aunt and uncle!
Sandy is only a penny at Meijer!
Madeline loves to shop, she's got some real stamina for it. Sydney is kind of "meh" about it.
It has been beautiful out the last couple of days! It's been around 50 so the girls and I have been trying to get out a bit each day.
Maddie was JAZZED to be riding her bike again. She toots her horn and rings her bell at EVERYONE.
Sweet, sweet Sydney.
Sydney was too busy changing the radio station to look.
But I got her here!
We have been visiting friends, starting with Hudson over the weekend.
Sydney can't wait to play with Sloane, but since she's too little right now, she just steals her toys.
We also had breakfast with Soley! This was two days before her little sister was born!
We can't wait to meet baby Rainey.
Maddie had her dentist appointment. Since she's been 3 visits cavity-free she made the No-Cavity Club and gets her name in the paper.
Sydney's been doing a little bit of reading.
And, she's learning how to brush her teeth!
Maddie has been a very big helper lately. She loves to help me with Sydney. Doesn't she look so old here?!
I don't think I shared her final bedding--how cute is this?
During Sydney's afternoon naps, Maddie and I have been crafting.
She really liked picking out colors and making her first potholder!
I wasn't sure if she was nimble enough, but she sat there and really concentrated and got her hoops weaved!
Then, we took our old crayons...
And made new ones!
My team is moving back downtown. Granted, we all work from home, but we have work space at our Blankenbaker office for our monthly meetings. I am pretty ambivalent about the change since I rarely go in, but I do love my team!
Chris and I have been really good about working out so far….except when Stella gets in the way.
The last couple of weeks have been busy, but in the midst of the chaos, we've been getting very excited…and counting down the days until Disney World!
Yep. Call us crazy. We're taking these two to Disney World.
And yes, I'm terrified. But, I'm really excited to. I've been planning this trip for a sweet forever. Seriously, with Disney you have to book everything really far in advance. I had to make our dining reservations in July, people!
The girls are PSYCHED about Disney.
Maddie knows all of her favorite princesses and characters live there and can not wait. We've got a ton of stuff planned but I left a lot of room for downtime too. Maddie is excited about seeing Belle, Anna and Elsa, Doc McStuffins…she's ready for it all! Every day she asks me funny questions about Disney.
"Mommy, does Disney World have syrup" was probably my favorite. Um, yes.
Sydney doesn't really get it obviously, but she loves to dress up, so I'm thinking she will dig all of the characters.
The trip is so close I can taste it. We got our magic bands in the mail - yay!
So, brace yourself, folks. You will have a lot of Disney pics and posts to come in the following weeks.
For now, I leave you with this.
I begged Chris to get behind me to make a family train but he declined. HAHA!



































I love your updates!!!
ReplyDelete