Sunday, January 18, 2015

Daddy-Daughter Dates

On Thursday, I had my monthly GNO with my Humana girls. We went to a great restaurant called Louvino and enjoyed a few hours of great food and laughs.

 We started with a wine and cheese flight - delish! - and then shared a bunch of small plates.

While I was out, Sydney went to grandma's and Maddie went out with daddy. She picked Qdoba and Barnes and Noble for their date. When I got home, I found these pictures on Chris's phone.



They both look so happy!

On Sunday, I went to a baby shower for my friend Kristin whose baby was delivered at 24 weeks. Baby Kensley is in the NICU but she is doing amazingly well. She was born at 1 lb, 1 oz and we think about baby Kensley every day! Kristin got all kinds of great gifts so that she will be ready when baby girl gets released to come home!


Chris had the girls again (he was super dad this week) and he took lots of pictures for me.

The new thing they like to do is squeeze in a play tunnel and run around the play room.


 I love how Sydney is looking at Madeline here. She ADORES her big sister.

 And then, this cracked me up. All 3 of them are vacuuming. 

I love seeing Chris be a daddy to our two little girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment