Stella Murphy and her mom invited Madeline and I to the YMCA pool.
Sydney went to grandma and grandpa's house and Madeline and I spent the evening with Stella and Amber! Maddie was so excited about a "BIG girl's night out," she kept telling people she was going out with just the big girls.
Calypso Cove was so much fun.
Amber and I were in the pool nearly the entire time, but we did let the girls play for a few minutes by themselves. No worries, it's only about 18 inches where they are and we are about 3 feet away.
As soon as we got there, the girls were on a mission to find the perfect chairs.
Best buddies!
Maddie never stopped smiling! The park really really makes me want a Y membership. But then I guess I'd have to make it worth it and work out. Hmm. It's a trade off, I suppose. :)
So, what else have we been up to?
Well, daddy moved the school upstairs because the garage was too hot.
Miss Madeline is a tough cookie.
I think she's making him write his name here. (Side note: Maddie can spell her name entirely from memory! Which is tough when your name is 8 letters!)
Maddie has been riding her bike every day. She was so excited to show our neighbors. They came back from England and Maddie hopped on her bike and rode around shouting, "LOOK AT ME!!"
Sydney. Poor no-hair Sydney. In this photo, you might be saying, "where is that girl's fashion sense?" Well, blame Chris for that. I went out for the morning. When I came home she looked all disheveled. Husbands!!
She WALKS with this walker all over the house and LAUGHS hysterically while she does it. She is now starting to balance herself without holding on to anything. She's only 9 months...seriously Sydney!! Slow down!
We flew our kite with Tia.
Maddie clapped and shouted, "Look at it go!"
Maddie also went to the dentist. She did really great! The dentist cleaned her teeth, flossed them and gave her a flouride rinse. No cavities!
We are gearing up for vacation! You can read about our past trips to the Cape below. I love going every summer.
Happy pre-Friday!










Girl, you are so good at blogging! How do you do it? One day I'll get back on it. One day. Two cute girls you have there!
ReplyDelete