Monday, April 7, 2014

Where did the weekend go?!

Thursday, Maddie and I went to do the grocery shopping. Turns out, it was a kids night at Kroger so she decorated a cookie and got a bag full of goodies. They also had face painting. Who knew?!

Friday, I took the girls to the mall for a play date with Soley and her siblings. 
 The stroller is so fun when you can sit up!!



Waving at the Easter bunny. 

Maddie is super in to her lunch box right now and love packing picnic lunches. So she had packed a lunch and ate it at the mall.


My grandma, the snow bird, is back in town so we had our usual Mexican fiesta on Saturday.

 (Poor Sydney--she always passes out before we remember to take the pics. Maddie was nearly there too at this point.)

Then we had back - to - back parties as Hudson came over to watch the CATS play in the Final Four.





**CATS WIN!! CATS WIN!!**

Sunday, we had Rohan and Rhea's birthday party!

 And finally, I leave you with this overdose of cuteness. Saturday morning I was snuggling with my girls when Madeline started to get silly. (I swear that girl has so much energy!) Sydney was laughing hysterically at her! Baby giggles are the best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment