He is not here; he is risen, just as he said.
Matthew 28:6
What a wonderful Easter weekend we had. We went to church on Saturday and had a cook-out at grandma and grandpa's first.
Madeline loves to pick grandma's flowers.
And, she had an Easter Egg hunt!
On Sunday, we went to nana and grandpa's house for lunch and playtime.
We tried to get some photos of the four grandkids.
This is what most of our pictures look like--CHAOS!
But we did get some cute ones!

And some of just my sweet family.
Poor Sydney had a double ear infection and was miserable Friday and Saturday. By Sunday, the antibiotics had kicked in and she was MUCH happier.
Dane brought his bike and my little daredevil wasted no time hopping on.
Then, we had an egg hunt. This was Maddie's third one so she was an old pro by this point.
Hold on peeps. I need an outfit change and my glasses, then I'm all set.
Sydney and I had a front row seat.
And, I cropped one so that I could have of a close up of my two beautiful ladies. Aren't they the sweetest?!
What a beautiful Easter weekend. We had fun with Easter baskets and egg hunts, but we know the real reason for the celebration.













.jpg)







.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment