Sunday, March 24, 2013

Our family is growing!!

Well, Chris and I have gotten the swing of this parenting thing....and not a moment too soon! We are so excited to announce that we are expecting baby number 2 this September! I think Madeline is going to be a fantastic big sister!

I told Maddie I wanted to do a little photo shoot and I got the below face, so I wasn't too sure how things were going to go.

Fortunately, she came around!





I know Madeline's face looks a little funky here, but it is actually impossible to get Stella to sit and Madeline to smile at the same time. I can only imagine what our pictures will look like when we add another member!

And, finally, my favorite.
  

3 comments:

  1. So excited for you guys!! Are you finding out the sex this go round?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting! Congrats! Can't wait for more posts about the pregnancy and baby #2. Clearly #2 brings on lots more work (indicated my infrequent blog posts) but it is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Megan--we go back and forth, but ultimately, I think we will!!

    Laura--thank you!! If we have two girls as well, we may need to form a support group! I would love for Maddie to have that bond that sisters have, but as you know too well, two little girls is a lot of sass!! :)

    ReplyDelete