Madeline loves muffins. She loves to help me make them and she loves to eat them! This past weekend, we took her to My Favorite Muffin and, as expected, she went nuts! As soon as we walked in, her eyes got really big and she said, "I NEED THOSE." We got a dozen mini's to share.
Madeline literally danced in the booth while she ate her 2 mini's.
We went shopping and played on the toy car.
We had some quiet play time at home. Madeline loves her new toy from great grandma!
I sometimes think my family is better suited to live in Mexico. All of us could live on tacos! I think Madeline ate more than I did at Qdoba on this visit. Two scoops of guacamole, a huge thing of black beans and a chicken and cheese quesadilla.
Yummy fiber!
Since I've been pregnant, I've wanted Mexican food more than usual and that's saying something. Fortunately, we all love it!






She loves her guacamole...... such a sweet girl
ReplyDeleteMy Fav muffin is awesome! Congrats on number 2!! I betting girl!!
ReplyDelete