Saturday, November 3, 2012

I DO IT!

Madeline is 22 months old, going on 22! She is VERY independent! Lately, everything is "I do it" or "I get it." She insists on doing nearly everything by herself. 

Like... climbing up the steps to big slides

Or climbing up the slide backwards


She had to hold her own Halloween bucket...
OK, seriously, so she's my daughter, and I'm biased...but was there ever a cuter watermelon?!

She wanted to help daddy with the hardwood floor

It's a lot of fun watching Maddie master language. She was a late talker due to her ear infections but has caught up and is now saying more than most of the kids in her daycare class. She knows all of her shapes, the alphabet, and is putting together short sentences. I cannot believe she'll be 2 next month!!

Chris, our dads, and some great friends have spent the weekend putting the hardwood floor down. Here's a picture of the dining room, in progress. I love the floors!! We are so blessed to have such great parents and friends who are willing to help us with this very big job!!



While the guys worked, Madeline and I had a lot of fun together. Here she is sitting with her grandma's kitties. She loves them!

Running around the park!


Tomorrow, Madeline and I plan to spend some time with baby Hudson and we can't wait!




No comments:

Post a Comment