Sunday, May 13, 2012

A post from Maddie for Mother's Day

Today is Mother's Day - the day you should celebrate your mommy! I'm giving my mom a break from blogging today and taking my turn at it. Here's what I've been up to this week:

Mommy bought me some gogurt but she made me eat my first one naked. I heard her tell daddy, "I'd rather not oxy-clean blue raspberry out." Whatever that means. It was awesome!


 I made this face right before I pooped in the bathtub. Mommy and daddy both screamed! In case you're wondering, that's macaroni on my face. 


 Mommy let me play at Pottery Barn Kids this weekend. I love that place! They have a lot of construction going on so they have no floor right now. At first I squatted while I played...


But then I decided to just sit on the floor. I knew I was going to get messy making my cake!


Mommy has a new work schedule where she leaves early on Friday. She told me we can go on fun adventures every Friday when she picks me up from school. This week, we went to the library and played checkers. I also pulled 6 books off the shelf but got in trouble. Whoops. 


This is a picture of my Stella. Normally she is really wild, like me. She is worn out in this picture, though. 

Happy Mother's Day to my mommy! Also, Happy Mother's Day to my grandma and my nana and my great-grandma! I love you all!!


No comments:

Post a Comment