Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Always on the go!

I am finding it harder and hard to take pictures of sweet Madeline because she is ALWAYS on the go!! 

 Her and Dane sat still for about 6 seconds....then both wiggled off the chair to go run!


Showing daddy exactly what she wanted for her new house at Lowes. She knows what she likes.

So I have the one child who always is on the move. Then I have the other one...who, well, she is just always in trouble! The other night we were on the couch and could hear her chewing on something. When I went to see, she faked being "asleep" and tried to act like she wasn't doing anything mischievous. Do you see what's wrong with this picture?!  She was clearly eating my shoe and then tried to pretend like she wasn't!



In other news, our pod is being delivered in 15 short days. That's not a lot of time. We'll be busy, busy, busy getting everything ready. We have some great friends coming to help us load up all of the heavy stuff - moving day will be here before we know it!  Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment