Singapore is not an easy place to get to. Chris took 3 flights (2 hour, 15 hour, 8 hour) to get there. He had a great time meeting the people he's been working with for several years. Since Chris manages the energy for all of the international locations for Merck, he spends most of his time communicating on the phone or through email, rarely in person.
Here are a couple of pictures from his trip.

There was a Guiness Book of World Records attempt at the local mall. These kids built a transformer out of balloons over the course of the week.
I admit, I'm a HUGE baby and get pretty scared staying by myself. Maddie, Stella and I spent the week at nana and grandpa's house. We had a great time and are so thankful they let us come to the "Hughes hotel."
Madeline had a pretty eventful week while daddy was gone. She learned to sign and say the word "more", she started getting another tooth, and she got BIT for the first time. Some little hooligan at school decided to take a bite out of her leg. It didn't break the skin, but it left some teethmarks. I know these things happen, but I was still sad for her!
I'll post some pics of her later this week! Have a great weekend and GO CATS!





No comments:
Post a Comment