The last few weeks have been so fun! Madeline had her first Christmas AND her first birthday. Chris celebrated his 28th birthday and has had two weeks off work to relax. We have had a lot of family time.
Here are a few photos from Maddie's Christmas.

Ooh, I've never seen this toy before!

The next Top Chef, Madeline Hughes!

Mom and her girls

I love my new ride!

That is the biggest ball I have ever seen. It's shiny. I would like to put it in my mouth.
Chris also had a birthday- he turned 28 on the 28th. He has really enjoyed his time off work. After such a hard year, he really deserved some down time. He goes back on Tuesday and starts his new job as a Client Energy Manager. I know he'll do great!
Madeline also has big changes coming her way--she is graduating to the toddler room at her daycare. She will be getting new teachers and making new friends. There are a lot of changes to her new room that might be a challenge (no bottles, no cribs, no high chairs!) but there are a lot of changes I know she'll love- outdoor time, arts and crafts, more room to RUN, etc, etc. We'll keep you posted on her transition.
2011 was a fantastic, wonderful year for the Hughes family. Chris and I cannot wait to see what 2012 brings!!
Much love from us to you!
No comments:
Post a Comment