As I mentioned in a previous post, I spent last week in Disney World with my grandma, mom and sister. We spent a full day at each park and were able to ride all of the rides with little to no wait. My sister and I rode Space Mountain four times! It was so nice to spend this time with the girls- we laughed a lot and had a wonderful time!! It was tough leaving Chris and Madeline at home, but Chris did a fantastic job. I know it was a lot of work but he is super dad!
If you're thinking about going to Disney World, January is a great time to visit. The parks were nearly empty and the price was incredibly low. I am already planning our first family trip- I cannot wait to introduce Madeline to Disney!!
Here are a few photos from my trip.

Cedes, grandma and I
Next up on the blog: Madeline's first birthday celebration!



ah!!! Loved the picture of you all on the Tower of Terror!!
ReplyDelete