Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Maddie out and about!

This week, Maddie has had a packed social agenda. We had lunch with Danielle on Monday and made a visit to Danielle's office. I've become friends with a lot of the girls she works with so they were excited to see our sweet baby! Yesterday, Madeline made an appearance at Humana and met everyone I worked with. I barely made it in the door before we were swarmed! Tomorrow we're having lunch with my mom. It's hard being as sweet as Madeline- everyone demands her time! :)

Over the weekend, we got to see Cousin Dane who was staying with Phil and Robin. Here are a few photos:

Nana with her two grandkids


I love this picture of Dane and Stella. Stella LOVES chasing Dane and licking him. Dane is so cute when he says "Stel-la"

Stella is in her element when she goes to Phil and Robin's. She LOVES their huge yard. (And, I think she loves that she gets A LOT of cookies over there!)


4 comments:

  1. I heard you came with Maddie for a visit to the big H! I was bummed that I missed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very busy lunch schedule this week !!!! Love the picture of the "youthful" Nana !!! Ha Ha !!! I will miss Madeline this week while we are in Orange Beach.. Love Nana Hughes

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you and Maddie could meet me for lunch and meet the girls! They all loved her - she's so popular! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pictures, very very sweet! Can't wait to see you guys again!! XOXO Laura

    ReplyDelete