Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Leader Day!

Every year our elementary school has a Leader Day. The school invites parents into the classroom and the building to get a glimpse at every day life. 


Each class has a handful of "leaders" that are selected to show parents around the classrooms as they visit. 

Maddie was a leader for her class. She showed parents around the room, highlighting class goals, the resolution bridge, and more.




Sydney was also chosen as a leader for her class. She reviewed Habit 3 with parents that came to talk to her. She had a great little speech on how she puts first things first at school and at home.


I'm so proud of both of them! They are having excellent years.

When I came home, I was really tired. I tried to take a little power nap before the girls came home. Daisy had other plans.


Speaking of Daisy, she has no idea that she's not little.

I've been subbing here and there, whenever the school needs me. During indoor recess one day, one of my kiddos spelled my name with dominos. I thought it was a riot!



This one lost 2 teeth in about 4 days! 

AND! It's almost Spring Break! We are so excited. We are headed to Disney!

And we won't be wearing coats!



No comments:

Post a Comment