On Christmas Eve, we surprised the girls with an early present.
We got a new puppy!
They were SO excited!
Madeline kept saying "I just can't believe I have a puppy."
We named her Daisy (after our favorite Disney duck, of course!) and she really is pretty sweet.
Chris adores her and thinks she can do no wrong. I'm a bit more of a realist...but Chris LOVES his puppies.
The first two weeks were pretty rough. She didn't sleep well and whined all through the night. We had lots of accidents in the house and she ate everything in sight. Fast forward to today. She sleeps through the night, has fewer accidents in the house and still eats everything in sight. So, she's kind of a work in progress!
Maddie is very helpful with Daisy. She takes her outside, plays with her and loves on her constantly.
Sydney...well, here's what she wrote in her journal.
"I got a new puppy. It was a lot of work. She pooped in the house. She peed in the house. My dad had to clean it up. My mom had to clean it up." HAHAHAH!
She is a very cute napper.
We find her in the funniest places!
We love to take pictures of her!
When Maddie got the flu, she snuggled with her for the better part of a week.
We love our sweet Daisy dog!




















No comments:
Post a Comment