Well Madeline's first Spring Break is in the books! We ended up not going anywhere and staying home...and it was COLD COLD COLD!
We were supposed to go to the outlet mall but ended up inside. Girls had to have their Auntie Anne's.
I had lots of good quality time with Mads. She helped me in the kitchen.
We painted a cardboard house.
She built a big princess Lego set.
She saw TWO movies (again, it was cold so our zoo and park plans were out. Meh.) with two different friends.
We went to Chuck E Cheese and got a million tickets.

And what I mean is, I spent a million dollars. She got about 300 tickets and a $4.00 plastic gum ball machine.
We had some fun with "April." Side note, is that giraffe actually pregnant?!


And what I mean is, I spent a million dollars. She got about 300 tickets and a $4.00 plastic gum ball machine.
We had some fun with "April." Side note, is that giraffe actually pregnant?!

Friday night we went to Gustavo's (because, Friday night in Crestwood) and had a blast. We ran into Savannah from school. Stacy was single-mumming it with her three kiddos so our two girls joined them.
Chris and I sat behind them and had a mini date night.
We also saw Sydney's little buddy from school Jackson. On the way to the bathroom he shouted, "THATS MY BEST FRIEND SYDNEY." We left at the same time and let the kids run around on the patio for a little bit. They were a riot.
Then we had some ice cream as our Spring Break send-off.
Sydney had a busy week at school. She was weather watcher.
She found a caterpillar!
She played with Diya.
She talked Ms. Amber into going down the slide with her!
Chris also had a busy week. He went unsupervised to the tractor store and came home with a new lawn mower.
Then fell asleep so I couldn't ask how much it cost.
Stella had an equally busy week. She ate ELEVEN Kids Clif bars while we were at dance on Wednesday.
I was so worried, but it didn't even phase her. She didn't eat the plastic, she has figured out to open and remove the plastic wrapper.
I came home one day and felt like I was being watched.
Probably waiting until I leave so she can something else ridiculous to eat.
And, with that, Kindergarten Staycation Spring Break is in the books!




















No comments:
Post a Comment