Tuesday, September 13, 2016

SYDNEY IS THREE!!

Three years ago, little Sydney was born! She brings us so much joy every day!


She is silly and laughs all the time!


She loves to climb and explore.


She thinks the is MUCH older than 3. 
She calls me "mom" (even though I tell her I'm still mommy), tries to swing higher than her sister, and wants to ride the "cool" (school) bus. 


She loves Pixar Movies! Her favorites are Finding Dory and Inside Out. 


Her favorite food is macaroni. She could eat macaroni every single day. When we go out to eat, she always wants to go to "Chil - A Lay" for nuggets, fries, ranch and chetch-up.


She will do anything to get Madeline's attention. She will call her by name, with her voice getting higher and higher. "Maddie, MADDIE, MADS!!!" She always wants Maddie's approval.


She is the sweetest three year old girl I know. We love you so much, Sydney!!

No comments:

Post a Comment