Saturday, July 30, 2016

Asheville - Vacation 2 of 2!

About six months ago, I lost my mind. I agreed to two back to back family vacations. It SEEMED like a  good idea at the time. But, boy we are whooped. 

So, let's recap. We came home from Gulf Shores, unpacked, did some laundry and re-packed. I hosted bunco and then we headed out to Asheville, North Carolina for a long weekend with my family.

Back on the road again.
Four road trips in fourteen days - my kids are troopers!!

We ended up at a mall for dinner and had a little fun break.

We woke up Thursday morning and headed to the Biltmore Estate.
This place is AMAZING.


  







After exploring the mansion and the gardens we wine tasted!


And the littlest crew grape juice tested!

Then we went to the playground!


And the petting zoo!



We came home and played some rousing games of Guess Who and then made some s'mores!



What a fun day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment