Monday, June 6, 2016

Preschool Graduation!

On Wednesday, Madeline graduated from preschool! Her school, Star Academy, is a daycare/preschool. They start curriculum in the one year old room and then turn full-fledged preschool in the four year old room. Most of the kids have been together since infants so, while I'm so excited for Maddie to start kindergarten, I will miss the families and friends we've met the last five years.

That day started with major excitement! Maddie learned to tie her shoes! This was one of her summer goals. She's been practicing and was so excited to finally get it. It's hard tying shoes!


Maddie and Sydney went to preschool and I picked them up a little early to come home and change. A few minutes later and we had a pretty princess.
Sydney was also a pretty princess but she was in some type of mood. So, this was the best picture of the siblings I got.


And, Sydney also wasn't down with posing in a family picture. Ha!

The graduate with grandma and grandpa!



And nana and grandpa!

Maddie and some of her best preschool buddies!



Together since 12 weeks! Born only 2 weeks apart - these two are such a fun duo!

We had to get to the ceremony early to reserve seats so Sydney kept busy rifling through her back pack.

Afterwards, we got a few pictures with some of Maddie's favorite teachers.


So so proud of Madeline!

No comments:

Post a Comment