Thursday, February 18, 2016

8 Years!

Tuesday, Chris and I celebrated eight years of marriage! 8 years ago we were on a warm, sunny beach with our closest friends and family.

8 years later and still in love, although he doesn't swing me around quite like he used to. HA!

We had a yummy dinner at Corbett's (parmesan encrusted sea bass ALL DAY EVERY DAY) and then got handcuffed, blindfolded and locked in a room with our best friends, who coincidentally, were at our wedding in St. Lucia.

For my anniversary, I asked for a Vitamix blender. And I seriously can't stop using it.
 Green smoothies for the win!

 In much less fun news, I will be transitioning back to work full-time. With the upcoming merger and increasing work load, it makes the most sense for me. I am fortunate enough that I will get to work from home and still have Friday's off. (I'm going to work longer days Mon-Thursday).

I have loved having Wednesday's off with my little Sydney. While Maddie was at pre-school she was my partner in crime. 

We'd play.

We'd shop.

We'd laugh.


So, yes, I will miss my Wednesday's with Sydney but I still have Friday's with both girls. And that makes me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment