My dear dear Sydney,
Two years ago, you came racing into our lives and you haven't looked back.
Your big sister has always been just as smitten with you as daddy and I.
Every day you all get closer and closer.
It seems like you are always smiling or laughing!
You are truly the most carefree family member in our house.
You are silly and sweet and stubborn all at the same time.
You love to play with your baby dolls and any toy that Madeline has.
You love applesauce, bananas and black beans. Really, you love most foods.
You are a great sleeper. But, when you are awake you are ALWAYS MOVING.
You love climbing on me and eating dinner in my lap.
Daddy always makes you laugh.
I may spoil you just a bit more than I should because I know you are our last baby.
Happy 2nd birthday to my little girl. We love you!












No comments:
Post a Comment