What a great long weekend! Chris took off Friday so we had four fun days together!
We had dinner at Old Chicago on Friday.
On Saturday, the girls went to nana and grandpa's house for the afternoon. Chris went biking with his friends and I had the whole afternoon by myself. I had a long list of things I'd been needing to get done and was able to accomplish it all. Whew!
On Sunday, we took the girls to the splash park for a picnic and water fun.

Sunday night we had a cook out at nana and grandpas!
Sweet Sydney playing with a new toy aunt Laura sent home.
On Sunday night, Chris took Stella to the animal hospital because we noticed a really irritated spot on her neck. She came home like this.
She's still mad at us and walks around VERY grumpy. We've got pills and a spray for her but have to go back to our regular vet for a follow-up.
On Monday, Maddie and I did a little shopping. She really wanted this bad boy, but I had to decline.
We got our water table out and the girls played, played, played!
Do these hearts make my arms look fat?
Maddie was so happy that Sydney got in with her!
Sweet, sweet sisters!
Poor Stella dog.
Finally, we took a walk to grandma and grandpa's house.
What a wonderful weekend!


















No comments:
Post a Comment