Monday, December 16, 2013

Flu shot and fun!

On Friday, I picked up Maddie and took her to the ped for her flu shot. I had gone back and forth on it but ultimately decided we needed to get her immunized. She did really well. I had packed a cupcake in my purse and she actually found it before the shot was given. I told her we had to get a "little pinch" and then she could have the cupcake. 

She gave me a big smile before the shot so I felt TERRIBLE. She didn't know what was coming.


She cried but only for a minute. And none of the silent crying...you know where the face turns purple and they shake but no noise comes out. That's the worst!! Sydney sat in her car seat the whole time so this trip out with both girls was pretty easy!
A few big tears...but nothing a cupcake won't fix!

We went to Pizza King and the train brought us lots of goodies!

I spread a mat out and Sydney played in the booth while we ate. 



Sunday we hooked up with Hudson for some Panera.



 Daddy multi-tasking.









No comments:

Post a Comment