Monday, January 21, 2013

Pee pee in the potty!

This weekend, Maddie peed in the potty three times! Here's how it went down.

Friday night after bath
Maddie: I'm peeing on the floor (she is, in fact, peeing on the floor)
Britt: No!  (I scooped her up and took her to the potty, where she finished her business.)

Saturday night after bath
Maddie: I'm going to pee on the floor
Britt: No! How about the potty?
Maddie: Ok. (I put her on the potty and she went)

Sunday night after bath
Maddie: I want to pee on the potty
Britt: OK! (I put her on the potty and she went)

So, I guess we are the beginning stages of potty training! I think 2 1/2 is about average for a girl so we have a few months before we're there yet. I know Maddie sits on the potty at daycare and I'm sure she is inspired by seeing all of the older kids go....so we'll see. 


We cheered on the Pats this weekend, but unfortunately, no SuperBowl for us this year. Lame.

Hey Bill, can I borrow your hoodie?

 That's ok...I still love Tom Brady!

Maddie was off school today, so she got to spend the day at nana and grandpa Hughes's house. She had a great great day and loved spending time with them. 


Happy Monday everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment