Saturday, September 15, 2012

Family Feud!

This week, our Family Feud episodes aired. It was a riot. It's very weird watching yourself on camera. I have always been a dramatic and energetic person, but on tv, that was definitely magnified....as was my accent! I am going to have to work on sounding more "northern..." haha!  

This was truly the experience of a lifetime. I had SO much fun with my family and we did pretty well too! We won a little over $22,000!! I laughed and laughed the 3 days we were in the studio. They were LONG days - about 12 hours- but definitely worth it. 



Now that the show has aired, I cannot wait to get my check from Family Feud in the mail! Should be a good day!

As for our sweet Madeline, she has had a great weekend with lots of shopping!
 Shopping at EarthFare!

 Shopping at Lowes!

Breaking for some strawberries and a slice!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend! We're doing some outlet shopping tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Brittney & Chris:
    Loved watching all of you on "The Family Feud". I told Ron, it give me several hours of entertainmentand laughter. I found out some things I didn't really know about our little family(some things I didn't really need to know), but it was all in good fun and I truly enjoyed watching. You all did a great job!! Congratulations on winning too!

    Love, Great Aunt Germaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, meant to say gave me.

    ReplyDelete