Monday, December 12, 2011

I have been trying to upload a video of Maddie walking but I cannot seem to get it to work. I think I found a solution. Here's a video from Chris's phone of Madeline walking across the room to me. Look at her go!



And- a couple of pictures from the last few weeks.

Madeline in her UK tutu (her aunt Laura made this!) cheering on the CATS! The tutu was our good luck charm against UNC. Unfortunately, she didn't wear it when we played IU...and you saw what happened. She'll definitely be wearing it against UL!!


We took a trip to the zoo and had a lot of fun. Madeline pointed at the animals and said "ghh." I think "ghh" is her go-to word. She uses it for everything except "mama" "dada" and "Stella." .




1 comment:

  1. Cute walking video.... yes she does get along !!!! We had fun with her this past weekend... I guess she better wear the "tutu" for the UK games !! :ove Nana Hughes

    ReplyDelete