Thursday, September 15, 2011

What's new?

Madeline is at such a fun age right now! She has learned the game peek a boo and likes to play it all the time. She laughs and laughs when you surprise her.

She is still so so so nosy that sometimes I call her "Harriet" like Harriet the Spy. I used to love that book when I was little. I'm told by her daycare teachers that sometimes she doesn't nap because she is too busy checking out what other kids are doing.

In other news, I have taken a new job with Humana. I am looking forward to a change but am sad to leave all of my work besties. One of my favorite things about this new opportunity is that my new team has a more flexible schedule than my current team. I can come in earlier and leave earlier, giving me more time in the day with sweet Madeline.

I have been trying to post a video of Madeline laughing at Stella all weekend and it's not working. So, this blog is text only. Will post some photos of our big girl soon! She is so big!

1 comment:

  1. Maddie is growing so fast !!! I am sure she will walk soon .... she will be everywhere. She is such a cutie... Love Nana Hughes

    ReplyDelete