Hello! I have been a bad blogger! Since we returned from vacation, our life has just been wild!
Chris has entered his busy season at work and is putting in 10-15 hour days. This is always a rough month for him but fortunately, it doesn't last too long. He is such a hard worker!
Lots of things are happening with our sweet girl!! She has moved out of the infant room and into the transition room with all of the crawlers. She crawls ALL DAY long. She is also extremely nosy. She doesn't like to nap at daycare b/c she is too busy getting into everyone's business! I have no idea where she gets that from! :)
She is eating very well- she's had pretty much all fruits and veggies. With the exception of peas, she has loved everything!
She took her first trip to the zoo on Saturday. It was a beautiful day so my mom, sister and I went with Madeline. She seemed more interested in the other kids running around then the animals! Ha. We still had a great time though.
I will not stay away as long next time. Until then...here's a few photos from Maddie's 6 month photo shoot. Happy Wednesday!



I love the pictures... I would like one of the three of you... so cute !! Love Nana Hughes
ReplyDelete