
My grandma, mom, me, and Madeline make up four generations!
Here's another one of my "little" sister, Maddie and Stella. Stella kept trying to get in the pictures. We told her to "sit" and "look" and she actually did it. Ha!
I haven't posted since Madeline's four month doctor's visit. She did great. She weighed in at 12 lbs, 9oz. which puts her in the 25th percentile. She did pretty well with her shots too. She can easily flip from her tummy to her back. She can almost go the other way too. She also likes to stand up (and have you support her a little) and look around. I cannot believe how fast she grows!

Nice to have four generation pictures... Maddie is lucky to have a great grandmother.... I agree she is growing so fast. enjoy every minute !! Love Nana Hughes
ReplyDeletePS Stella trying to steal the show again !!!!