Thursday, March 17, 2011

Only a few days left...

I go back to work on Tuesday...which means it has been 12 weeks since Madeline arrived. I cannot believe we have a 3 month old! She is just absolutely the light of our lives!

On Monday, Chris and I are going to do a practice run. We're going to get up & take Madeline to daycare for a few hours. I'm hoping I will get all of my tears out Monday, since I don't want to cry at work. We shall see. I know Maddie will be in good hands, but it doesn't make it any easier! Fortunately, I've got a ton of great friends at work who will help me get through the first few days.

This last week, Maddie and I have been busy with lunch dates, play dates, and the like.

Madeline's newest thing is playing on her mat cooing and screaming. I tried to get it on video but she clams up when the camera comes out.

In my bumbo, ready to cheer on the CATS to victory today!!


I'm thinking about having Madeline wear this in her 3 month photos (among about 45 other things!!)


2 comments:

  1. I did get the video to work this time... very cute. she looks so big... I love the polka dot outfit...of course she has a closet full of clothes so you have many choices... Love Nana Hughes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you are heading back to work, will be praying for you guys next week. If you need anything let us know.

    ReplyDelete