Monday, June 28, 2010

13 Weeks: Baby is a peach!

So, I've finally hit the second trimester! Very exciting. I'm really hoping the nausea and fatigue start to subside now. I think Chris is too. It cannot be fun watching me sleep and run to the bathroom so much! He did all of the laundry this weekend and cleaned the house- what a super husband! On second thought, maybe I'll keep this up...

Last week, my mom and I went to my 12 week screening ultrasound. Everything looked pretty good to the tech, but I'll get my full results later this week. I cannot wait to find out if its a boy or girl- August seems so far away!

A friend at work gave me the Your Pregnancy: Week by week book so Chris and I are starting to read that together. This week the baby is the size of a peach!

Thanks to both sets of our parents and siblings for the kind gifts already given to Baby Hughes- Chris and I are blessed with wonderful families! We'll probably start cleaning the soon-to-be nursery out this weekend and its exciting that we already have a few things for baby!

3 comments:

  1. Love the blog - so excited to keep up with BH over the next few months! I can't believe he/she is already a peach! Let me know if there is ANYTHING I can do for you! Love you! - Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah for the second trimester!! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are so excited for you! Our family keeps growing and we can't wait to see if Dane has a girl or boy cousin! This will be quite an adventure for you and Chris... love you both, Nana and Grandpa Hughes

    ReplyDelete